Less is more.

I received some feedback the other day, that the samples for the cover design I’ve been placing here are too small to get a really good look at the detail in them. I have to send my apologies through on this one… I’m still a novice when it comes to sizing and placing elements in my posts and I can only promise to try to deliver better representations in future.

That said, I think I’ve settled on this one. All the finer issues on the front of the cover have now been dealt with and to me, it’s looking very crisp. I’ve requested a view of the rear, with blurb inserted, so I can proof-read prior to final acceptance.

On an unrelated note, I’m planning an injection of additional funds in the not-too-distant future, which will move my books to a new level with regard to marketing. This will allow for the purchase of new bar codes, which was an oversight on my part when I purchased a package of book numbers mid last year. I’ve since learned that for printed works (as opposed to ebook versions), I require both an ISBN and a bar code in order to get my books listed on multiple supplier ordering systems.

In conjunction with the re-releases of my books with the new codes and ISBN’s, I’m also planning revised editions of “GOTH” and “HUNT”.

Every day, I learn something new!

gg… over and out!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *